*** Back by Popular Demand — in Leeds ***
Your chance to become part of the magic this summer!
Could you be the next world famous Wizard? Or are your spells darker than demons? Find out, this summer, as The Secret Society for Wizards invites you to explore another realm:
• Dine in the infamous grand hall
• Bemuse at the floating candles
• Hit licensed bar: The Sneaky Cauldron for ‘I can’t believe it’s not Butter- Beer’ (children's option available)
• Go potty in the Herbology lab
• Get visionary in Fortune Classes
• Chisel your very own wand
• Duel with the Dark Lord
• Sneak Sweets from the Sweet Trolley if you dare!
• Drink Potions in the Licensed Tavern
• Vocalise your spells in Wizard Choir
• The Dark Arts
WAIT — there's more!
• House Games
• Wizard Broomball Championships
• Potion Classes
• Fortune Classes
• Questions & Debate Master Sessions
<<<<<<< WIZARDS BALL* >>>>>>
> Demon DJ Spinning His Magic Tracks
> Invisible Dancefloor
> Wizards Dance-Off
*Evening Tickets Only
HOUSE RULES: You will be split by ticket type into 4 Houses — Choose your house carefully upon ticket purchase.
Tickets: £16.50 + bkg fee / £18.50 + bkg fee (inc Wizards Ball)