*** Back by Popular Demand -'Wizard Fest: An Unauthorised Potter Experience' in Leeds for 3 days only ***
Your chance to become part of the magic this summer!
Could you be the next world famous Wizard? Are your spells darker than demons? Find out, this summer, as The Secret Society for Wizards invites you to explore another realm:
• Dine in the infamous Grand Hall
• Hit the licensed bar: The Sneaky Cauldron for ‘I can’t believe it’s not Butter- Beer’ (children's option available)
• Go potty with Professor Sprout in the Herbology dept
• Get visionary with the eccentric Professor in Fortune Classes
• Duel with the Dark Lord
• Sneak Sweets from the Sweet Trolley if you dare!
• Drink Potions in the Licensed Tavern
• Attend Professor Snipes Dark Arts lessons
WAIT — there's more!
• House Games
• Wizard Broomball Championships
• Wand making
• Wizard School Challenges
<<<<<<< THE SUMMER BALL* >>>>>>
> Demon DJ Spinning His Magic Tracks
> Invisible Dancefloor
> Wizards Dance-Off
*Evening Tickets Only
HOUSE RULES: You will be split by ticket type into 4 Houses — Choose your house carefully upon ticket purchase.
Tickets: £16.50 + bkg fee / £18.50 + bkg fee (inc Wizards Ball)
Recommended age: 4 years +
Babes in arms: FOC
This is not an official Harry Potter interactive event and is not endorsed, licensed or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly, by Warner Bros. Entertainment or J.K.Rowling and her representatives