This summer, The Piece Hall is proud to host a monthly market of independent food pop-ups, ale, cocktails, live music and DJs.
Curated by Leeds Indie Food
, Chow Down will bring a dozen of the very best street food pop-ups in Yorkshire to Halifax for summer weekends of foodie fun through June, July, August and September. The Piece Hall has always combined commerce and culture, and that is just what Chow Down brings to the fore.
With a quarter of the stalls showcasing veggie or vegan options, there will be something in the diverse line-up of foodie favourites for everyone. Known for the diversity of their events, the independent retailers highlighted by Leeds Indie Food are bound to get your tastebuds tingling and mouthwatering.
As well as stalls, Chow Down will feature:
• A Yorkshire farmers and produce market
• &/Or Emporium — curated arts, crafts, print and plant stalls
• A central bar – the craft beer and ale tent – showcasing the best and most exciting local and national breweries
• A cocktail, prosecco and wine bar DJs and live bands covering the genres – everything from brass bands to acoustic sessions
• Communal outside dining space
We're pleased Chow Down is included in this year's Inspired by Great Exhibition of the North 2018
1. FRI 29 JUN to SUN 1 JUL
2. FRI 20 to SUN 22 JUL
3. FRI 31 AUG to SUN 2 SEP
4. FRI 28 to SUN 30 SEP
Friday 4pm — 10pm / Saturday 11am — 10pm / Sunday 11am — 7pm